• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Has Mike Woodson done enough for a re-up?

jhay610

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Woody is nothing if not a survivor. Give him credit -- every time the heat is on he gets just enough out of his guys to skate on by.

If you are Sund, what do you need to see against ORL before you are comfortable offering Woody a re-up? Has he done enough in getting the Hawks off the deck and in to the 2nd round?

Edited by jhay610

• Premium Member

It's a really tough call because:

1. The Magic are clearly the better team.

2. The Bucks' series revealed Woodson's mediocrity.

3. There's no way to know what other candidates are out there.

4. There's no way to know what other offers Woody will get.

• Like 1

I don't even want him back if they beat the Magic.

We WON'T beat the Magic, but I agree. Short of getting us to the NBA finals, Woody has to go.

In response to the initial post, it really should read "what does he have to do to get a re-up"....and if one of the choices was "there is nothing he can do to deserve having his contract renewed", that is what I would choose.

It FREAKING AMAZES me that anyone here would even consider giving him a new deal.

Edited by bumpyphish1

I don't want Woodson back at all. The Bucks series showed me exactly why he shouldn't be coaching this team anymore. If we find a way to beat ORL, I would strongly consider bringing him back, but outside of that, I'd rather someone BETTER coach this team. Problem is:

1) ORL is much, much better

2) No one expects us to compete well with them

3) Woodson is affordable

4) We aren't sure what other candidates ASG is willing to pay