• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

fouls

arsenal48

It sucks for us, but I cant say that it's not fair...

We're settling for outside jumpers on just about every possession. What do you expect?

i understand but if you think the NBA doesnt do everything possible in their power to get who they want in the finals then some fans are delusional. Hawks will never make the finals even though I love them, they dont get those calls. :) LOL at travel on crawford really?

• Premium Member

It sucks for us, but I cant say that it's not fair...

We're settling for outside jumpers on just about every possession. What do you expect?

Cause and effect goes both ways there. There were at least 4 times where the Hawks drew significant contact and didn't get a whistle.* It's tough to justify driving to the basket if you're going to get creamed without getting a whistle.

* - And, not incidentally, just as many where Howard bowled someone over or set a moving screen and the refs let it slide

Edited by niremetal

Cause and effect goes both ways there. There were at least 4 times where the Hawks drew significant contact and didn't get a whistle. It's tough to justify driving to the basket if you're going to get creamed without getting a whistle.

atleast someone else sees and understands it.

atleast someone else sees and understands it.

We all figured this would be the case..... I am cursing at the tv right now.... The old adage of NBA teams with no superstar will never win a ring is true because we are in stern's world see the 2000's Sacramento Kings.. Mike Bibby should have 1 if not 2 rings... But they were playing against shaw Kobe and the officials. Ridiculous!!!!!! F Stern!!! He should be tarred and feathered.

We all figured this would be the case..... I am cursing at the tv right now.... The old adage of NBA teams with no superstar will never win a ring is true because we are in stern's world see the 2000's Sacramento Kings.. Mike Bibby should have 1 if not 2 rings... But they were playing against shaw Kobe and the officials. Ridiculous!!!!!! F Stern!!! He should be tarred and feathered.

lol my favorite part about the whole thing is that he doesnt want anyone complaining about the refs. He is an idiot. My friends uncle is an alternate for the playoffs and I already KNOW the fouls he is tolded to call. He sat us down one day and slowly explained what happens. *sigh*

lol my favorite part about the whole thing is that he doesnt want anyone complaining about the refs. He is an idiot. My friends uncle is an alternate for the playoffs and I already KNOW the fouls he is tolded to call. He sat us down one day and slowly explained what happens. *sigh*

Blocking foul on Collins in the first quarter for his 2nd foul where dwight lowered the shoulder and just ran collins over. Nuff said.