• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith is dumb and lazy!

plskeepbibby

Josh Smith is the MILTON BRADLEY OF BASKETBALL...

Lmao that's too extreme..

Did anyone notice Josh leading the huddle right before the 4th quarter?

Josh Smith is the MILTON BRADLEY OF BASKETBALL...

It was pretty bad. But I wouldn't say stupid or lazy. Smoove often reverts to being a typical prima donna athlete when things don't go his way. I've seen a bunch of them at different levels of sports through the years. Another way of putting it is a "sunshine soldier".

and that does not define acting stupid ?

Guys Smoove is a complete idiot. He clearly has barely any formal education probably can barely read. He has ZERO respect for Woody and Woody is too dumb to call him out for the crap he did AGAIN last night. I still can't believe what I was watching at the start of that 3rd qtr. last night when Smoove was completely out of the game mentally and didn't give a s***. That was the most crucial part of the game the first 5min. of the 3rd qtr. after being up 8 at halftime. We should of hit them in the mouth right at the start but instead Smoove just pouts and doesn't even try on defense? I mean WTF! This guy is a complete immature, retarded homeboy! Get em the hell out of here. Trade him for a real Center like Kaman or someone. Geez

Milton Bradley has shown leadership at times a few years ago with the Texas Rangers and Los Angeles Dodgers. He has his good days in which he looks like a leader, but has BAD DAYS as well, embarrassingly bad days.

Josh Smith has those moments, but these episodes are generally confined to the court. I have never heard of any off-the-field trouble from Milton Bradley nor Josh Smith.

However, Josh has a problem staying focused for 48 minutes per game throughout the season. At this point of his career, he is not likely to change after being in the league for SEVEN SEASONS. He personifies the Hawks as a team in terms of not being able to handle adversity on the road and it shows in the Hawks overall road record since he has been here. His game has peaked at 25. Josh is a 6'9 player who prefers to stay on the perimeter and has limited post skills. He complains about getting fouled on every other possession, but misses nearly half of his free throw attempts.

His antics in the third quarter likely be remembered by Sund. Josh isn't going to change here in Atlanta--unfortunately. He will have to be traded.

I am not being extreme...

• Like 2