• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I hope Teague is watching the Suns game tonight

WraithSentinel

Dragic didn't get much burn his first season in the league. Now in his 2nd season he started to make an impact by putting his name on that 2nd unit. While Teague first season probably didn't go as plan. Work hard this offseason. Be ready to lead that 2nd unit next year.

I was about to post something about this Suns team and Dragic.

It's amazing how a guy can come out of nowhere and be an impact player. I wish our head coach knew a little about basketball. He should watch this Phoenix Suns team play to see how a team wins on the road and how you can get production out of players if you just teach them the game.

Name 2 guys on the Suns besides Nash and Stoudemire who are better players than what the Hawks have. You can't do it. They are getting production from guys just on the way they play the game.

I love watching the Suns.

Dragic didn't get much burn his first season in the league. Now in his 2nd season he started to make an impact by putting his name on that 2nd unit. While Teague first season probably didn't go as plan. Work hard this offseason. Be ready to lead that 2nd unit next year.

And hope for a new coach.

It's definitely about coaching. "Be aggressive, play hard, you have right to make mistakes" - that's what Dragic heard from Gentry. After a season with Woodson Dragic would have been a shell of himself.

Edited by tremor

It's definitely about coaching. "Be aggressive, play hard, you have right to make mistakes" - that's what Dragic heard from Gentry. After a season with Woodson Dragic would have been a shell of himself.

No lie. I've had my eye on this kid since last season, as well as Ilyasova. They were on my wish list with Barnes, Bass and Gortat.