• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I don't think this has been posted:

jeddelong

You know I've been thinking this over and I dont want JT here. If he cares so much about the city and the fans he should recognize the situation the team is in with regard to the sale and should have been willing to play the 1 year tender offer until things get settled.

Its not McDavid's fault TW/AOL put the team up as collateral making the deal insane. Its not Billy Knights fault he has to clean up Bab's mess not knowing how much money and freedom he has to play with.

Sign and Trade JT anywhere as long as they take CC or Hendu with them. Get unprotected draft picks and cap-space. Will it suck? Yes but we're lottery bound if JT doesnt wanna be here and plays like it. May as well have all the picks we can get.

I really have a hard time holding this against JT. He sees players who, by many accounts, aren't worth what he is getting more! The Hawks have played hard ball with him (for good reason), and I can imagine his frustration. We don't know the inner-workings of the team. I think he is a lot like each of us. He likes the team and the city, but just as one or two of you have done, he can't bare the uncertainty; he has turned away. In truth, I think that he will calm down and go back to being JT, particularly if we win some at the beginning. This is business and sports, JT knows that. He will play, and I think he will be a model too. But thats just my opinion.

• Admin

who gives a rats ass if Atlanta matches it. they have no choice but to match. Otherwise they look like even bigger off-season losers than they already do. They traded a career 20ppg player for a bag of sausage and now their top FA is making it clear that he doesn't want to play for them. I can't blame him either.

Atlanta has got what it's always had. Another player that is playing here because he has to, not becuase he wants to. JT just took out a big loan and it wasn't to go shopping in Atlanta...

If JT was what he was supposed to be the team wouldn't

have missed the playoffs. Alot of it is his fault anyway.

He's the one that takes all those Antonie Walker like

3's.... He's the one that doesn't understand how to

thread the needle on the fast break..... In fact, I think

his friendship with Dog is what cause him to feed Dog

so much when he's not even the teams best player.

My opinion is that they match the deal and trade him

at the quickest time possible. Trade him to Golden

State for Jason Richardson. That will show JT... Trade

him to Golden State.

I don't care what JT says or does.... He doesn't have the

star power of a Steve Francis or Baron Davis. He had good

stats on teams that are nearly blownout by halftime.