• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Jordan Crawford Joe's replacment?

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I hope he's Mo Evans' replacement

Now Joe can start in front of Marvin at SF and Jordan can be the backup to Jamal at the 2. Move Al to PF and bring in a center and this thing may work. Of course everything hinges on Joe making the smart move by taking 18-20 million he'll be offered to stay a Hawk.

My pessimism and optimism are at an all-time high with this team. One piece...one piece from everything looking right. Imagine having a legitimate PG, SF and Center on the floor at the same time.

but then there's the question of what to do with Josh?

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I hope he's Mo Evans' replacement

Now Joe can start in front of Marvin at SF and Jordan can be the backup Jamal at the 2. Move Al to PF and bring in a center and this thing may work. Of course everything hinges on Joe making the smart move by taking 18-20 million he'll be offered to stay a Hawk.

My pessimism and optimism are at an all-time high with this team. One piece...one piece from everything looking right. Imagine having a legitimate PG, SF and Center on the floor at the same time.

but then there's the question of what to do with Josh?

More like Jamal's replacement, Joe replacement if he leaves is Salmons.

I think JC is our replacement for Joe in 5 years... or a trade chip.

If we sign Joe and JC turns out to be a great player then we might trade Joe before his contract is up for other pieces we need.

• Premium Member

More like Jamal's replacement, Joe replacement if he leaves is Salmons.

Word is he will opt out with the Bucks.