• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lets Say we do get our whole crew back! JJ, Chillz and all!

JTB

Let's say JJ and Chillz along with resigning Joe Smith for another year comes back and everybody else! We would have:

Guards: Jamal Crawford, Joe Johnson, Jordan Crawford, Mike Bibby, Jeff Teague, (Mario West I guess should be considered)

Forwards:Josh Chillz, Joe Smith, Mo Evans, Marvin Williams, Josh Smith, Al Horford

Center: ZAZA

There's a HUGE problem with this! Do you see it?........................That's right people TOO MANY SG's & SF's! 3 of each position and players that has to have minutes to be productive. How in the world is Larry Drew going to be able to give all these guys playing time? guys are at the same position where it will be hard to give them playing time for example our new rookie Jordan Crawford, Jordan is a SG but how much court time will he really get with JJ being the starting SG and Jamal Crawford being the number one option off the bench that also plays SG. Then look at Mo or Marvin whose also in the same position! Chillz would probably start and either Marvin or Mo would be battling for time coming off the bench.

So yeah we have a good amount of players assuming we get everybody back but playing them or giving them productive minutes would be a tough challenge for LD at the SG and SF positions mainly because we have 3 good players at each position and we still dont have a True Center! Anyways I can definitely see us trading SOMEBODY, dont know who but this team wont cut it.

Personally I say we try to trade Bibby,Mo Evans and Chillz for a Big who can start! This would atleast take the pressure of LD trying to give the SG's and SF's a good amount of minutes for each player. An plus LD can work with a lineup of players thats spreaded out better, Take a look:

pg-teague, jamal crawford

sg-Joe Johnson, Jordan Crawford

sf-Josh Smith, Marvin Williams

pf-Al Horford, Joe Smith

c-Big who can start, Zaza

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^with that lineup we are more balanced now.

The point of my post for you simple minded:

If and only if we actually get Everybody back including JJ and signing Chillz back. we will have too many SG's and SF's that will need minutes to be productive. So assuming we get all our players back we will have to TRADE somebody to be a more balanced team! An we have plenty of trade bait on this team, so somebody will get moved! of course again assuming we get all our players back!

Your Thoughts ATL? Can Larry Drew get around this keeping all our players if we get them back and giving them efficient minutes or is trades a Must because of too many SG's and SF's?

• Premium Member

First off,

What do the coach needs to win.

If we get the whole crew back, that's the main question.

We will have the Teague experiment going.

Chillz will succeed Marvin as starter at Sf.

Smoove will play in a real live motion offense which will play to his strengths offensively.

Thing is going away from Iso Joe Left and Iso Joe Right will open up our offense very well.

The second thing is who are the new assistant coaches?

It could be that everybody works well, but my guess is that Craw and Mo are our trade peices... with which we can probably get a C.

I'm also looking at Thompson being moved. Sactown has moved for so many bigs here recently. They have to have a deal in mind.

First off,

What do the coach needs to win.

If we get the whole crew back, that's the main question.

We will have the Teague experiment going.

Chillz will succeed Marvin as starter at Sf.

Smoove will play in a real live motion offense which will play to his strengths offensively.

Thing is going away from Iso Joe Left and Iso Joe Right will open up our offense very well.

The second thing is who are the new assistant coaches?

It could be that everybody works well, but my guess is that Craw and Mo are our trade peices... with which we can probably get a C.

I'm also looking at Thompson being moved. Sactown has moved for so many bigs here recently. They have to have a deal in mind.

forgot they got dalembert on a trade and just drafted cousins. im for that trade if we can get thompson! they prob are trying to move him but for what is the question, plus thompson seems more reachable for our ball club than al jefferson do!