• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis Scott on NBA TV

99PROBL3MS

Dennis didn't say much specific. He did say that the Hawks planned on hiring Drew from the start and should have done so sooner. He said now that they will probably retain JJ they need to decide who to trade between Marvin and Josh to get a big man because JJ wants the help. I know Josh has some market value but what would the value be for Marvin? Could he get us anything worth noting?

Dennis didn't say much specific. He did say that the Hawks planned on hiring Drew from the start and should have done so sooner. He said now that they will probably retain JJ they need to decide who to trade between Marvin and Josh to get a big man because JJ wants the help. I know Josh has some market value but what would the value be for Marvin? Could he get us anything worth noting?

It was just a general comment that was being made. Nothing that we all as fans dont know already. Moving Josh Smith for a center is a bad mistake. Moving Chilldress or Williams for one is something that I can live with. More than likely we can pick up a servicable one on the market. Although I did just read a rumor that Biedrins may be had. Thats an ideal vet center that we can use.