• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Still need a PG folks

DJlaysitup

Do we want to further hurt Teague's development? We are basically tell him we don't think he can cut it and pushing him to be our 3rd pg. I'd rather take our lumps with him and put my confidence into our coach who feels that Teague can start than to sign someone and resort Teague to the end of the bench.

Well you have a point dms..thing is...why the ___ would I care about Teague's development? I'm a Hawks fan - not a Teague fan.

..and as far as "lumps" go = I would rather watch my team win than watch them lose...I have NO INTEREST whatsoever in watching the "Will he develop? - JT reality show."

If he can't do it he can't do it - Ce este la Vie'

If he can - GREAT!!!!

Edited by DJlaysitup

The Hawks are all in with Teague. They're bringing back the exact same roster as last year and Johnson isn't getting any better, Smith isn't getting any better, and Horford isn't getting any better. The only way the Hawks are going to take the next step is for Teague to develop.

If they did the draft from last season over again there would be at least 8 PG's taken ahead and Teague and people want him to be the starter here. Unreal.

Conversely, had Jeff gone back to Wake Forest and declared for the draft this year, he would have been the 2nd point guard drafted and a lottery pick.

Too many people are writing Jeff off because he didn't make an immediate impact. He didn't get much of an opportunity to make one. He was buried on the bench from the very beginning. A guy like Brandon Jennings got the chance though. He shot the ball very poorly (37% fg%), yet he's considered an up and coming star. Jeff Teague actually had a better shooting percentage than Brandon Jennings.