• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The more i think about it........

bigjmw84

I would love for us to net Ronny Turiaf in a trade with GS. I just watched one of his mixes, and he looked impressive. He had close to 60%FG and is a fiery defender.

Give back J.Crawfords expiring contact, Marvin + Bibby to GS for Monta Ellis, Ronny Turiaf, Vladimir Radmanovic's expiring contract.

Then we get Kyle Korver with the MLE to plug in at SF and be our sharp shooting wingman

PG:Ellis/Teague

SG:Johnson/Ellis/Crawford

SF:Korver/Johnson/Evans/Radmanovic(far end of the bench)

PF:Smith/Horford

C :Horford/Turiaf/Zaza

I would like the versatility of this lineup with the motion offense we have coming

• Like 1

I found something that better explains your trade proposal

Definition: Exit

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition

1. An opening that permits escape or release.

2. Euphemistic expressions for death.

3. The act of going out.[

4. The departure of a player from the stage, when he has performed his part.[Websters]

5. Any departure; the act of quitting the stage of action or of life; death; as, to make one's exit.[Websters]

6. A way of departure; passage out of a place; egress; way out.[Websters].

See Atlanta Hawks First Round of 2011 NBA Playoffs

Edited by Wurider05

Yeah I want a stiff center with a heart ailment. But he can wave a towel better than anyone.

I swear u guys have a problem with every possible thing. Turiaf isnt stiff. He is an above average defender at the 5, but not on offense. All we need is 20 minutes from him and that is what he averages per season.

I found something that better explains your trade proposal

Definition: Exit

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition

1. An opening that permits escape or release.

2. Euphemistic expressions for death.

3. The act of going out.[

4. The departure of a player from the stage, when he has performed his part.[Websters]

5. Any departure; the act of quitting the stage of action or of life; death; as, to make one's exit.[Websters]

6. A way of departure; passage out of a place; egress; way out.[Websters].

See Atlanta Hawks First Round of 2011 NBA Playoffs

First round exit? Really? Bibby is far from what he was and cant compete on the defensive side of the ball, Marvin is the most under-achieving hawks in recent memory. The only thing i have to say about Craw is he is he is over 30, Although he is talented, he is just now coming off his best season as a pro, We would delay potential offensive decline by getting a guy as prolific if not moreso while being able to get a younger talent(24 years old)

I dont know how this is such a horrible trade. We would get a combo guard who could play point with teague till he is ready. ATL said Horford will stay a Center. With that being said, a defensive oriented backup C who can give 6pts 6reb w/20min would be nice. Also, his heart problem hasnt been a problem since his surgery. Radmanovic would simply be getting a 7mil expiring contract

I would love for us to net Ronny Turiaf in a trade with GS. I just watched one of his mixes, and he looked impressive. He had close to 60%FG and is a fiery defender.

Give back J.Crawfords expiring contact, Marvin + Bibby to GS for Monta Ellis, Ronny Turiaf, Vladimir Radmanovic's expiring contract.

Then we get Kyle Korver with the MLE to plug in at SF and be our sharp shooting wingman

PG:Ellis/Teague

SG:Johnson/Ellis/Crawford

SF:Korver/Johnson/Evans/Radmanovic(far end of the bench)

PF:Smith/Horford

C :Horford/Turiaf/Zaza

I would like the versatility of this lineup with the motion offense we have coming

i dont want turiaf. but ill offer marvin, bibby and a first for monta and also sign shaq and call it an offseason