• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New York Knicks have Wilson Chandler on the trading block.

Look, I am not a Marvin hater. He is my second favorite Hawks and I'd hate to see him go. But this is a chance to upgrade the Atlanta Hawks. I think it would be great if the Hawks could send Marvin Williams and maybe another player over to the Knicks for Wilson Chandler and considerations. Chandler is much more aggressive and a more reliable offensive weapon than Marvin because of his consistency.

Anyone else interested in Wilson Chandler?

Look, I am not a Marvin hater. He is my second favorite Hawks and I'd hate to see him go. But this is a chance to upgrade the Atlanta Hawks. I think it would be great if the Hawks could send Marvin Williams and maybe another player over to the Knicks for Wilson Chandler and considerations. Chandler is much more aggressive and a more reliable offensive weapon than Marvin because of his consistency.

Anyone else interested in Wilson Chandler?

Of course Chandler is better than Marvin. Question, what is the reason the Knicks got him on the block?

Marvin's salary is probably higher so if it is economics the knicks will not increase their cap space for Marvin. We would have to take more. I'd take Chandler and Douglas for Marvin and Mo.

Of course Chandler is better than Marvin. Question, what is the reason the Knicks got him on the block?

Marvin's salary is probably higher so if it is economics the knicks will not increase their cap space for Marvin. We would have to take more. I'd take Chandler and Douglas for Marvin and Mo.

I'd like that trade.

I read a little farther and it said because his name has been shopped around in a trade for New Orleans PG Chris Paul, but they are also searching with other teams.

• Premium Member

No interest in Chandler. I think he's one of the best examples of a guy who looks good because of the system in which he plays rather than the skills that he has. Chandler can sprint, jump, dunk, and knock down wide open 15 footers. His shooting percentages are really bad unless he's right at the rim (which is where he does almost all of his damage). Defensively, his lateral quickness is just ok and his awareness is lacking. As a backup, I'd take him. No way as a starter.

No interest in Chandler. I think he's one of the best examples of a guy who looks good because of the system in which he plays rather than the skills that he has. Chandler can sprint, jump, dunk, and knock down wide open 15 footers. His shooting percentages are really bad unless he's right at the rim (which is where he does almost all of his damage). Defensively, his lateral quickness is just ok and his awareness is lacking. As a backup, I'd take him. No way as a starter.

With your own admissions, he is way better than Marvin.

Chandler=Marvin. Check that, that would be an insult to Marvin. Chandler's ceiling is Marvin. Look it up, the guy has the same skills and character flaws as Marv from the inconsistent jumper to the not being assertive in the offense act but less of the talent. It amazes me how people detest Marvin so much that they would trade him for Marvin lite.