• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"Carmelo doesn't want to come here"

MVP23

WHO CARES?? ITs called a trade. He doesn't have to stay. I would think he would rather come here for a year and play with Joe and Smoove than go to the fraeking Bobcats and play with Gerald Wallace. If he leaves after this year, then fine, at least we tried. This is what this team needs. Melo makes us contenders as soon as that trade goes through. Denver would love Craw, and MArvin a replacement for Melo, and throw in Bibby, Jordan C, Teague, or draft picks, they aren't going to get a better deal for a guy that won't be on whatever team he goes to in 2011. Get this done...I know it probably won't happen...but...come on, this would be franchise changing..

I would rather go to the Bobcats if I were him too. He saw the Bobcats play Orlando a hell of a lot tougher than we did. He knows Joe is the man here, a very overpaid man at that. Charlotte has a proven good head coach. They are a team on the rise while we are overpaying to stay watchable.

Melo doesn't want to go to Charlotte, Charlotte makes sense to Denver because they can offer the Nuggets cap savings THIS season with Dampier's 100% unguranteed contract.

It's been pretty clear what teams Melo wants to go to and what teams the Nuggets are interested in dealing with from the reports that we've seen.

Again, Atlanta does not satisfy neither Carmelo's nor Denver's wants thus why there is zero mention of us.

Sure, Sund could offer up Jamal, Mo, Jordan and Al for Melo and Denver would jump on that but Carmelo would not be interested in staying here longterm. It is what it is fellas.