• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What do you want?

Diesel

"What do I want? I want to be here," Crawford said at the start of the Hawks' training camp.

"I love being here. I LOVE being here. I had a ball every time. I felt like I was at a concert performing every time I played here. It was just a lot of fun.

"Name of external link

Well, Jamal can do what you do in his situation, make himself indispensable. I feel he is already but he should man-up and be absolutely neccesary to the success of this team. If the Hawks are flying high in February I doubt if Jamal is traded. He may force Sund to move Other pieces. At any rate He can turn the page an know he will be checking some big checks Somewhwere.

"What do I want? I want to be here," Crawford said at the start of the Hawks' training camp.

"I love being here. I LOVE being here. I had a ball every time. I felt like I was at a concert performing every time I played here. It was just a lot of fun.

"Name of external link

Like one of these guys concerts? I'm just jokin.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm on board with not extending crawford right now. It just doesn't make much sense to me, but I still feel like Sund should put an offer on the table that he knows Crawford will turn down. Of couse with the CBA thing i guess there is a risk he won't turn it down. Why not offer a 2 year extension for $14 million or something (i have no idea). He'd probably turn that down but at least you can say you tried to extend him but he didn't want it.

macdaddy- the Hawks won't offer that because the Hawks would be petrified that he would accept. Even under the current rules that would cost the ASG 30 million or so once you take into account luxury tax charges. And when you realize that no one knows what the new rules woudl be, why lock yourselves into a contract you aren't sure you want to bring back at all?