"Brooksy" Conrad's Trifecta

jhay610

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's totally in his head. The Braves are going to lose this series, more than likely, because of terrible defense and lackluster offense. I kinda feel bad for Conrad too. He seems like a good guy. But he needs to be replaced by Diory Hernandez if they even put him on the roster. Hell, put Glaus at second. It can't be any worse.

It's totally in his head. The Braves are going to lose this series, more than likely, because of terrible defense and lackluster offense. I kinda feel bad for Conrad too. He seems like a good guy. But he needs to be replaced by Diory Hernandez if they even put him on the roster. Hell, put Glaus at second. It can't be any worse.

Diory is on the roster. I expect Glaus to start at 3rd and Infante at 2nd in game 4, but sometimes the stubbornness of Cox surprises even me, after 20 years of watching.

Sad......just sad, thats all I can say. The defense has been bad all year but last night was just beyond bad, he's done....I actually like Brooks but after this hes done

I do feel bad for him, though. That's the kind of thing that ends a guy's career.

Dan Uggla went through a similar inning in the field a few years back in a comparible part of their careers (I forget exactly when and against who but I think it may have been the Cubs series with Bartman?...). Anyway, hopefully Brooks can bounce back like he did and cut down on his strike outs and pop ups if we keep him.