• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ASG must hire a Shaman priest!

T21

... I'm just trying to bring this up on a light note... but seriously, think about this:

- We get Nick "The Quick" to get the dawg out of Teague,

- We're all collectively trying to do the same thing with Marvin for years now,

- Now JJ went numb on us,

- Occassionaly the whole team looks like drinkin' Margharita's at Cocomo...

The point is... we have got talent, but we just need to stay focussed and agressive! Get that extra something!

I promissed myself that I would not make any harsh conclusions during the regular season, knowing that we'll judge our season by the way we perform in the Playoffs...

So far I'm OK with our season and as long as we win 50 games, it will be fine for me...

... but, we just have to show up and fight! Hawks are an emotional team, and without that emotion we know what happens... Management better realize this and hire someone to get the best out of our kids!

P.S. I have nothing against LD (and it wouldn't be far to judge him yet) but I strongly believe that an older, more experienced coach (a-la Hubbie Brown) could reach our group of players and take them to that next level (psychologically)... It's all in the head...

• Moderators

I think LD is doing a good job but to really get to the next level he needs to bring the hammer down. I just don't understand why every team doesn't have a 'no-layup' rule. When I see Horford or Smoove not contest an easy layup I understand that they have to watch their fouls. When I see Zaza, twin, Marvin, Mo, not put someone on their *ss it drives me crazy. We aren't deep enough or talented enough not to play more physically. This is the only way to put a little fear in the hearts of the teams who like to blow by our guards and go in the lane.