• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mannix on Teague

buckeye242424

This is why we need to call up the Cavs and get Ramon Sessions. He would be perfect fit for us. He got 2 years/$8-$9 Mil left on his contract. I think the final year is a players option. Give them Teague and Mo. Throw in a 2nd if need be.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=3231

I like the idea, but we need to get a SF back somewhere, somehow. The team is already thin at SF, this would weaken that position more. BUT, even with that weakness Sessions is a good backup PG and would give us more than what Teague is giving now.

I like what I've seen from Jeff in his limited minutes. He shoots better than last year although his shot looks bad it falls at decent rate, he's 83% from FT line. He can finish around the basket with floater, lay up (he blew some lay ups last season, not in this) or energetic dunk. I agree that his passing skills are suspicious and it's not even about court vision but his passes are simply deflected or stolen way too often. I believe it's a confidence thing more than anything else. He often gives up a ball but it's LD, not him, calling a particular play.

On defense he tends to be overaggressive and he needs to work on that but usually he stays with his man and blocks shots very well for PG. I'd expect more steals from the guy with his quickness, he tries to guard his man off the ball too closely at times.