• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Deron Williams wants out of Utah

HawksForLife

Amen

Amen

What r u talking about? It's costing us 120 mill to retain his services. Other than that he would've be a Knick.

:lol6:

My post was regarding that since we are locked into mediocrity with all of our "core" making mucho dinero in 2012 that we are unable to sign Dwight, Paul, or Deron when they all become free agents. Pretty much makes this thread useless to us.

Edited by CrawfulToCrawesome

Deron Williams is a great player, no doubt! He could do great things for us, but...

...I'm just sick and tired of these cry-baby egoists who stumble at the first hurdle, give up, blame and accuse everyone else and want to go to so-called promise-lands, perfect situations!

C'mon! It's becoming a culture!

Basketball and NBA have been, are and always will be one of the greatests sports! No one individual is greater than the sport! Greatest stars were the biggest fans of this game (Nique, MJ, Larry, Magic...)! If it's not for the true fans... well... this game wouldn't be around at all...

These kids should come to the ground!

The way things are shaping up... we'll have a league comprised of Knicks, Celtics, Heat, Bulls and Lakers!

BTW, I'm not sayin' players are all the same, and that they're the only ones to blame... but this is getting out of hand!

:thumbsdownsmileyanim: