• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline?

PaceRam

With the Trade Deadline quickly approaching does anyone think the Hawks will make a trade? Even though the Hawks must have looked really good last night (Great win over the Knicks!) I still think they need another player or two to reach the next level. Who (Nash, etc) and what position (PG, Center, etc) that player or position is I reallly don't know but I would like to see the owners at least attempt to make a trade to improve the team. And, I am not sure who (Crawford-I think is contract us up after this season so why not try to get something for him, Marvin Williams-Maybe another Coach can get more consistent play out of Marvin Williams than the Hawks have since they drafted him, etc) the Hawks are willing to move but I am guessing everyone is on the table except maybe Joe Johnson (I am not sure who would want to take on his current contract and Josh Smith (I might be in the miniority but I think Josh Smith is one of the most athletic and dynamic players in the NBA) and of course for the right price I imagine Johnson and Smith are not untouchable either.