• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks on Front Page of NBA.com

CODHAWKSFAN

Ok I am going to address YOU for the last time on this subject then I am done.

Wow, you obviously don't like Josh, lol. News Flash: He is a Hawk he currently plays for the team that you "roote" for unless something changes b4 the deadline you are going to have to see him for another year. What, do you scan Hawksquawk to see if anyone mentions Josh so you can call them a fail or comprehension fail? And based on your profile picture you are obviously a "Jamal Crawford Prancer" but no one is going to call you out on that.

Now I am not a fan of Mo or Marvins play (not very productive on the court) but I am not going to troll every person who mentions their name, those guys are Hawks and I still have some love for them.

Everyone knows Al and Joe deserve to go. Again, Josh was a side note to this topic because I PERSONALLY think he deserves to go as well, is there something wrong with that??? Get a grip buddy just because you hate doesn't mean that I have to. To answer your question, yes it was a coincidence the last time I visited NBA.com was during Christmas time, so you failed again.

Ok that is enough, I am not going to mention "the guys name that we shouldn't ever speak of" to you, because it obviously makes you :angry22: every time you see his name. See you in another thread.

The rest of us can continue to discuss and have a civilized conversation.

As it always is with those that have nothing of worth to say they jump to half truths, opinions and full on bull s*** and then try to dismiss it or run all together when someone questions them on it. You are no different. You can accuse me of being a hater or try to go off on some tangential personal attacks but when someone wants to build up their favorite player all while putting down another player with the use of nothing more than their opinion and then try to call it "fact" then you best believe I will call you out on it. If you want to say "the stats don't lie" well buddy you better show said facts and show how they support your previous statement. Of course, as with all the prancers they will create fantasies where another player supposedly had a "2-10" night and wasn't criticized while they find whatever minutia they can to defend their favorite or they will create a fantasy about conspirators banding together to unfairly judge their favorite. Well stat guy, I've posted stats before and they tell a different story than what you proclaim. If you want to just come out and say "I like Smoove and I think he should be an All Star" then say it, I won't question anybody on their opinion, you are entitled to it. Don't insult my intelligence though by telling me any metric or consensus outside of your own opinion have come to the indisputable fact that said player should be an All Star.

Will you address any of the cogent points that I have made in this post or others before it? Hells no, you don't got the balls or evidence to do so, you and your merry band of oblivious supporters will just brand me a "hater" and then tell me my handle is too many letters long. Cheers to that mate!

LOL...ok Mr. Crawsome. First did you read the title of the thread? It said HAWKS on front page of nba.com, not Josh Smith. I am just glad that the HAWKS are being mentioned in a positive light instead of the usual negatives that get thrown around. The Josh Smith comment was just a side note because I PERSONALLY agree.

Jeez you are right, there is a lot of selective reading/viewing going on. :magnifier:

Who failed to comprehend this time? :smile:

lol!

Position does matter when selecting all star teams. Smith plays a position that is much more loaded then Horford does. That is what it comes down to. It has nothing to do with one being better then the other. Their only competition are the players who play their same postion.

For some reason that obvious point seems to go right over the heads of some.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1