• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Superbowl Predictions

DJlaysitup

OK so move this to "Other Sports" ...but there is only one Superbowl per year - maybe let it ride a day or two?

BY PREDICTION:

I mean not just simply picking the winner...but explaining what you think will happen in the game.

I'm predicting: Steelers 24...Packers 17.

My two predictors are:

Steelers defense will get a touchdown by either a pick-6 or a fumble recovery off of Rodgers deep in GB territory.

Stelers will also run the ball and prevent GB from doing same.

(I'm not a big Steelers fan - and actually will be pulling for GB - but this is how I see it going down). :newspaper:

My prediction. Packers 31- 24

Packers start off quickly and use the short passing game to move the chains and a big play or two for touchdown strikes. Neither team can run the ball and Ben Rothwhatever struggles early. Steelers defense is largely negated by Rogers quick reactions to the pass rush. Packers look like they will win easy but the Steelers make a comeback in the second half but fail to get that final touchdown.

• Like 1

My prediction. Packers 31- 24

Packers start off quickly and use the short passing game to move the chains and a big play or two for touchdown strikes. Neither team can run the ball and Ben Rothwhatever struggles early. Steelers defense is largely negated by Rogers quick reactions to the pass rush. Packers look like they will win easy but the Steelers make a comeback in the second half but fail to get that final touchdown.

You were close, Packers 31-25. I'm glad the Packers won. I always go with the underdogs for the superbowl to prove all those analysts wrong. They won even with all those injuries. It was a good game though.

GREEN AND YELLOW.

GREEN AND YELLOW.

GREEN AND YELLOW.

GREEN AND YELLOW.