• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just another idea...

T21

Hawks send Smoove (perhaps another player to make it work) for Clippers' Jordan and Davis

This is nothing against Smoove... just an idea that could potentially solve our most important issues... We get a true center with tons of upside, an upgrade at point and allow Horford to play his natural position... we also successfully tackle our size issue...

B-Diddy / Bibby / Teague

JJ / Crawford

Marvin / Wilkins / Evans

Al / Powell

Jordan / Zaza / Collins

How 'bout that?

• Admin

Hawks send Smoove (perhaps another player to make it work) for Clippers' Jordan and Davis

This is nothing against Smoove... just an idea that could potentially solve our most important issues... We get a true center with tons of upside, an upgrade at point and allow Horford to play his natural position... we also successfully tackle our size issue...

B-Diddy / Bibby / Teague

JJ / Crawford

Marvin / Wilkins / Evans

Al / Powell

Jordan / Zaza / Collins

How 'bout that?

They already have a PF in Griffen and I think the Clipps are pretty high on Jordan.

They already have a PF in Griffen and I think the Clipps are pretty high on Jordan.

It's worth a shot in my opinion.

It just takes care of so many things that we constantly discuss...

We keep our athleticism, rebounding, shot-blocking... plus, Jordan could play extremely well off of our guards and coming from the weak-side... unlike Smoove who frequently wonders out on the perimeter...

B-Diddy is still good and he would get energized knowing that he's back with true contenders...

• Admin

It's worth a shot in my opinion.

It just takes care of so many things that we constantly discuss...

We keep our athleticism, rebounding, shot-blocking... plus, Jordan could play extremely well off of our guards and coming from the weak-side... unlike Smoove who frequently wonders out on the perimeter...

B-Diddy is still good and he would get energized knowing that he's back with true contenders...

It does take care of things that WE need but you have to look at it from both team's prespectives.

From the Clippers perspective, it can work if you can see Smith at SF permanently (I don't think he belongs there at all) and if Kamen can stay healthy.

Jordan is a free agent this year and the Knicks are going to make the Clippers match and over priced offer. Yound centers get huge deals.

Heck, a 30 year old Haywood signed for 6 years $50 mill and 5 years and $42 mill of it is guaranteed.

If the Clippers trade Jordan it shows they are cheap.

I bet the Clippers would like to trade the last year ( $12 mill) of Kaman's contract to help free up money to kep Jordan long term.

Edited by coachx

• Admin

Jordan is a free agent this year and the Knicks are going to make the Clippers match and over priced offer. Yound centers get huge deals.

Heck, a 30 year old Haywood signed for 6 years $50 mill and 5 years and $42 mill of it is guaranteed.

I bet the Clippers would like to trade the last year ( $12 mill) of Kaman's contract to help free up money to kep Jordan long term.

They would love to get rid of Kamen's contract. The dude just can't stay healthy.

It does take care of things that WE need but you have to look at it from both team's prespectives.

From the Clippers perspective, it can work if you can see Smith at SF permanently (I don't think he belongs there at all) and if Kamen can stay healthy.

Sure... as I've said, it's worth a shot because it's unique opportunity for us... as for the Clips, well, they could be tempted by the prospect of Smoove and Griffin on the wings (that sells tickets in La-La), plus we could throw in Teague to sweeten the deal.

You're right, many teams will go after Jordan... he'll be, at least, very serviceable center for next 5-7 years. He can rebound, play D, block shots... and he doesn't need the ball to be effective. That's why the Knicks would love to pair him with Amare.