• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If you had a choice Brooks or Sessions?

JTB

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just curious what hawk fans think will benefit the team more. I didnt even know the hawks were pursuing Brooks like they are sessions atleast thats what the rumors are saying any ways who fits our system better if you could pick our next pg out of these guys or do you say keep bibby starting.

Personally I will take either one, maybe a slight nod to Aaron Brooks now that I know the hawks may be actually trying to get him but Im fine with Sessions too! Looking at Brooks highlights compared to Sessions, his penetration is better as far as offense goes and of course he's a better shooter but defense I would have to give the nod to Sessions even though I keep reading that Sessions is just ok on defense but I have seen this man play with my on eyes he's not lockdown but he sure is better than just ok! maybe not slightly above average but close in my opnion!

Edited by JTB

I guess I wanna change my vote to Sessions for sure now because like many are saying Brooks would be just another scorer like Jamal even though I think he can get in the lane alot better than Jamal and penetrate but Sessions has the defense and good enough penetration so yeah thats more of a need right now....going with ramon on this one!