• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kirk Hinrich the Culprit!

LastDon

Good player..glad we picked him up but he can't penetrate and doesn't mesh well with the 4 other jump shooters we have in the starting 5.

More like... this team doesn't trust Hinrich. Kirk can penetrate easily. Also Kirk has one of the highest 3pt% on the team.

• Like 3

Yes Kirk was not what this team needed he is a combo guard with some PG skills. He was always a lateral move. On a positive note I hope we can trade his contract this summer because he will expire next year, we are going to have too many players not earning there keeps. The guy is not worth $9 million dollars or $8 whatever he will make. We already know about Zaza and Marvin and even JJ to some extint being overpaid we don't need another guy eating up payroll and not putting out what his pay says he should be doing. Hopefully we can get atleast 2 solid role players back for his contract. I heard the Kings were looking for a PG earlier this year and had interest in Teague my dream would be to get them to sign and trade Dalembert to us for a deal where Kirk and Dalembert would be the major contracts

Edited by Superiorblogman
  • Like 2

Hinrich got in foul trouble which is goin to happen quite often with him at the 2.. jus couldn't get in a rhythm..when Drew tried that little lineup again the blazers took the lead hawks didn't roll until Damion replaced Hinrich in the second half..