• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hilton Armstrong's Sneakiness

Bawse

LOL!!!! Oh my.... i'm laughing hysterically. I hope he does something like this here in garbage minutes. Perfect setup with the handshake first too!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Boss
  • Like 2

Hilton is the hardest working player in the final 30 seconds of a game. From his time here he has already tried to steal inbound passes or pressure players up the court. After a rebound that he didn't get he races out on a break in order to get a quick bucket, on rebounds within his vicinity he crashes the boards like Dennis Rodman trying to clinch a playoff victory. If the ball sees his hands on offense he will put up a shot even if it's only 5 on the clock and we are trying to run it out. The guy just tries to be a 30 second Blake Griffin and it's hilarious because it's always during the most irrelevant part of the game. Then again, when you consider who he works out with during the offseason its no surprise.

Peep Hilton's introduction at the 36 second mark.

If people believe that we need Smoove to get Dwight then we definitely need Hilton to get Blake when he's a free agent :stirthepot:

• Like 1