• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks / Bulls Tickets for Sale

Kingpin

I got 2 tickets for sale for tonight's game.

lower level 116, seats 9&10. middle of the isle. awesome seats.

I'll let the pair go for $100.

let me know if anyone is interested.

If u get desparate and are willing to come down a little in price, give me a shout at jackbandel@gmail.com.

BTW, what row?

Ouch.... Should of sold them lol......

heh. only went by myself. can write em off, so it doesn't matter. I actually went into the ticket/guest relations office and demanded a refund. I got a lot of nervous/blank stares.

• Like 3

Yeah, I went in and there was 5 sales people. I slammed the tickets on their table and told them I wanted a refund because the hawks were playing the most pathetic game I've ever seen, as we were down by 30. One of the reps, Jill, quickly pointed out that we were only down by 29.

They said they don't do do refunds or exchanges. But no-one other than Jill said a word. I told then good luck on selling season tickets next year and walked out.

LOL.......That is awesome !

Yeah, I went in and there was 5 sales people. I slammed the tickets on their table and told them I wanted a refund because the hawks were playing the most pathetic game I've ever seen, as we were down by 30. One of the reps, Jill, quickly pointed out that we were only down by 29.

They said they don't do do refunds or exchanges. But no-one other than Jill said a word. I told then good luck on selling season tickets next year and walked out.

I lol'd