• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons fans.....

Admin

Guys, I just got done watching my boys put the beat down on your Falcons on the goal line twice in one game........I was watching the game last year between Miami and Alanta....but that isnt the point of this post. You guys sure have something special in Vick. Being a Hurricanes fan I got to see him a ton, but honestly I never saw anything in him like what he was able to do in that game. Was it just because Miami wasnt prepared for him since he came off the bench to relieve captain hurt pinky? I dont know, but man he is super fast and can throw the ball on a rope what seems like forever. If Dunn can play well and you guys can add one more WR, plus if you get a big year from a guy who I feel will be a steal TJ Duckett, you guys will be in business with that defense. Could be a return of the Dirty Birds? Whats the deal with Jam, is he still on the team? Damn shame whats happened to him in his career.

fromthegame6353.jpg

I can't understand why they are trying to sign Nancy

Thigpen.He is such a little p*ssy.He gets hurt every

game and isn't worth a damn on top of that.

Yeah I cant understand wanting him either........I would do whatever it takes to sign Willie Jackson, who they are supposed to be interested in right? I cant for the life of me figure why people are so down on him, just cause he doesnt have blazing speed.

The only person that was bigger disapointment to Titans fans

was Carl Pickens!He didn't do jack when he got here.

Didn't Willie Jackson play for the Saints?

No way ATLien......I have watched the game at least 10 times and both GL stands at least 100 times.....he didnt cross the plane of the GL......it was actually a pretty poor call if you ask me, they should have either pitched the ball or run a naked bootleg with Vick. Who could have stopped him from getting to the corner?

I am gonna try and get a nice capture of it sometime in the near future and get the video clip of it online so that we can have a panel view it......whadya think? HAHA.......see what happens when you try and say something nice about some Dirty Falcons Fans?........sheesh! lol

fromthegame6356.jpg

Bob Christian is stuffed for no gain on fourth and one to give the Dolphins the seven point victory.

I bet your one of those guys who swears he was on the grassy nole aren't you Dolfan? LOL You know that Bob got that ball over, but it just hurts your Dolfan pride to admit it.

If you do do ay video clip make sure you get the good camera angles not the ones that don't show anything.

The Dirty Birds are going to be as Dirty as ever next year. We finally got a big nasty in the backfield again. I hope we play the Dolfuns. LOL

on Finn and Jefferson. Well Jefferson might not be so slick LOL, but Finn started to come on last year and has supposedly been pretty good in camp so far. Even if the WR situation is'nt resolved by the first game, i don't know if it's a big worry for the coaching staff. Reeves loves the run, and everything he does seems to play off the run, and he might just get all crazy and play Dunn as a short yardage WR with Duckett pushing the run. I don't know if the Birds are gonna challenge this season, but they are'nt far from it and could be in striking distance when all's said and done. Vick is just beyond human, he's like few other QBs I've ever seen. His lateral quickness is just sick, and he's been working in camp with Steve Young, I think he'll really amaze people this year. Jamal, sadly, looks done. Last I heard he's still a FA, and not much in the way of prospects for a signing. BTW, I don't exactly remember that game being a beatdown, if I remember correctly we came up with a few good drives at the end (and i still say Christian scored) to make it more of a squeak down hahahahaha.

tcamp0610_19.jpg

Yeah you are right HDS, the final score wasnt a beatdown, but the game really was. Miami kinda quit trying in the second half after being up 21-7 at halftime. They started getting very careless with the ball, as proved by Surtain picking off Vick and fumbling it while running it back and then McButterFingersKnight coughing another one up. Had Vick not come in the game would have been a blowout, but we couldnt stop him. I swear one time he was in the grasp of 3 huge men and got away from them and made a sensational play. He is gonna be a freak and the man is damn lucky to be getting help from Young.......would be kinda like DJ getting help from Nique (whoops.........lol)

Actually I made Finneran on Madden 2002 on the ps2 while I realize this is just a game so don't post to this effect It is kind of erie how the playoff pictures when you simulate kind of end up how they really were.

Finneran ended the season with 10 touchdowns and 1025 yards receiving. I didnt pump him up I swear. I made him and 80 overall. If you want the exact stats I will tell you.

Actually I am waiting for the hitting to start but I think Alvis Whitted has impressed the team in passing camp. There was never any doubting his speed, but his hands seem to be coming along also. They have a pic of him on the falcons site and he is ripped.

The sucess of the falcons this year is dependent on what it always is. The line. If the Offensive line can make room for Dunn and Duckett this will help Vick tremendously. We already have one of the better receiving tight ends in the game Algae Crumpler. ( does he drop anything?)

If the defensive front (not line anymore since the move to 3-4) can create pressure on opposing teams qb's I expect big things from the falcons.

I read on the Falconsroost that Jamal received and offer to play for somone and he turned it down. I said he was going in another direction Movies or something and announcing. Could you imagine Charles Barkley and Jamal talking( glad I have mute)

Yeah, I really do think Finn could do some good things this season. BTW, I just heard a little while ago on 790TheZone that the birds have inked Willie Jackson out of N.O.. If thats true (and I don't see why it'd be reported on 790 if it were'nt) that should put Shawn Jefferson out of our misery, and shore up the WR corps.

tcamp0618_09.jpg

Very good hawksfan! I see you know about as much about football as you do about basketball. I'm gonna pass along a piece of advice my pops once gave me; "Son, it's better to keep your damn fool mouth shut and let everyone think you're an idiot than to open it up and prove em right."

You're right about that, I gotta give ya credit. It was ugly (as was so often the case) with the Chandalier in there. Vick did some things that we only caught glimpses of last season, but will surely see alot more of this year........And i'm still not convinced that Christian did'nt cross the threshold!! LOL Oh well, ya can't talk sense to us dirty Falcon fans anyway hahahaha. smile.gif

Quote:

"The Gainesville, Fla., product has compiled an impressive pro resume over his 101-game career (38 starts) that includes 259 receptions for 3,384 yards (13.1 avg.) and 23 touchdowns. He has also returned 178 kickoffs for 2,338 yards (13.1 avg.).

Jackson is coming off his best season as a pro in 2001, establishing career highs in both receptions (81) and receiving yards (1,046) to go along with five touchdown receptions. Jackson, who finished seventh in the NFC in receptions, 11th in receiving yards and tied for second in third-down receptions (28), teamed with teammate Joe Horn (1,265 yards) last season to give the Saints their first 1,000-yard receiving tandem in team history. In addition, Jackson caught at least two passes in all 16 games and caught five or more passes eight times. Included in Jackson’s standout season was a performance at San Francisco in which he set career single-game bests in receptions (11), receiving yards (167) and long reception (63 yards).

After coming over to New Orleans as an unrestricted free agent in 2000, Jackson finished second on the team with 37 receptions for 523 yards and a career-best six touchdowns in helping lead the Saints to the NFC Western Division title and their first playoff victory in team history. Jackson collected 399 of his 523 yards and all six touchdown receptions after becoming a starter midway through the season. He also led the team with six receptions for 142 yards and tied an NFL single-game playoff record with three touchdown receptions in the Saints’ Wild Card victory over the St. Louis Rams."

This guy is gonna make our recieviers corps 1000x's better. I think the Birds are ready now. I sure as hell am!!

newilliejack.jpg

Say Hello! color=red>

Now Vick has a solid, proven WR to throw to. Surprising, though. Because I had been hearing that Jackson was leaning towards San Francisco.

Jackson should be our go-to WR. Hopefully, we can find a decent 2nd and 3rd guy between Jefferson, Finneran, Graham, Whitted, and Chivirini.

Ooh, I'm excited now. Bring on the Packers!

The dirty birds released Grahm for obvious reasons. They got Jackson on a pretty good contract also. 1Mil a year not bad.

I think Finneran and Jackson will probably start, with Jefferson playing a lot also. I hope they use more 3 receiver sets this year. They probably will if they don't have to keep 2 tight ends in just to attempt to block for the QB. LOL Thats why I say the season hinges on the O-line.

It's not like you need Randy Moss at reciever to make it to ithe playoffs. I think the Steelers and Patriots are proof of that. Teams should do what works best for them and stop trying to copy cat.