• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My take on JJ

arhawkfan

This season has been terrible but I want to offer some things for discussion.

1. Joe was asked to do less this year by giving up shots to Josh and Al--- has he tried to defer too much

2. Could the team be not used to having Joe have the ball in his hands all the time and not adjusted

3. Crawford having is terrible year making it harder on Joe do to all the double teams

4. Joe not getting the minutes or the shots that he used to get

Now let me say I have followed Joe since he was in college so I am a fan of his. He does not get to the line like he needs to nor does he get to the rim like he should.

I predict Joe to have a huge playoffs based on he will get more shots and more minutes and I think that we will beat the Magic in the first round led by Joe.

• Like 1

This season has been terrible but I want to offer some things for discussion.

1. Joe was asked to do less this year by giving up shots to Josh and Al--- has he tried to defer too much

2. Could the team be not used to having Joe have the ball in his hands all the time and not adjusted

3. Crawford having is terrible year making it harder on Joe do to all the double teams

4. Joe not getting the minutes or the shots that he used to get

Now let me say I have followed Joe since he was in college so I am a fan of his. He does not get to the line like he needs to nor does he get to the rim like he should.

I predict Joe to have a huge playoffs based on he will get more shots and more minutes and I think that we will beat the Magic in the first round led by Joe.

Have to agree on All points.

JJ is a better player than what he's shown this season. He hasn't been great since

his remarks about the Atlanta Hawks fans.

:kingchris:

Well, we all called for less minutes for JJ in the past couple of years under Woodson. Now we got it and hopefully it shows in the playoffs.

IMO, It's just that Joe's not making the shots he used to make, especially the three pointers.

That's the key. And it's not just the 3's. Just has missed a lot of lay-ups and close shots this year. He has just seemed off. If he can find a groove like he did in January we could really do some damage in the playoffs. Same with Jamal. If this team gets hot they could win 2 rounds.