• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All is not lost

Mrs. Joe Johnson

Hey I'm back BICHES after a long hiatus. I have been exercising my husband's money all over the U.S.(lol) anyway let me get it out the way now YES,YES,YES and Yes u all all right Joe has not lived up to his contract this year. In fact this has record wise and standing wise has been a dissapointing year for our hawks. However, I know people think it is an excuse but to me it is a reason we have never been this physically hurt as a team this year. It seems like everybody has been hurt in some form or fashion. I watch the games and want to scream sometimes with all the jumpshots especially with them not falling as a fan u r wondering to yourself if I can see it at home y cant the players understand or see that they need to drive to the hole. With that being said and all of us getting mad with the players etc All is not lost they can do something postive in the playoffs they just have to believe in each other and themselves and 4get about what we as fans and the media think.

Those who are waiting 4 Dwight Howard and CP3 to come and save this franchise is just living in a dream world. If it happens fantastic but I'm not going to hold my breath. What I pray for is that one owner will come in and buy this franchise and hire all the necessary personnel knowledgable about the game to help turn it around for the better. As much as I don't like at times how the ASG handle their business it is not the players fault so I will continue to support this group as long as they have on a hawks uniform it is just that simple. We can all debate who is overpaid, who is the leader, who gets to much blame, who gets not enough blame none of that matters in the playoff it is a new season it is 0 to 0. Instead of giving this team so much hate we can just wish them well in the playoffs or JUST FIND ANOTHER DAMN TEAM TO CHEER FOR!!!!!!!!! its just that simple;-) Besides there is plenty of room on the NY, and Miami ship before it starts to sink like the titanic. Would I be happy if we had a team full of superstars sure I'm not crazy but only if they played as a team. Because I don't care how many superstars you have on a team if they don't play unselfish and as a cohesive group they will get beat to. Team will beat SUPERSTARS any day of the week ask the Pistons in 04. I know I have been rambling on and on but I will say this I am a native Atlantan and I will support all of my teams and I will continue to do so in the playoffs. My wish is for all of the Negative Posters that are mad about the sky being blue find another board and team #thatisall. S/N something I have been wondering why do the falcons and braves continue to get a pass in this city. The falcons have yet to win one playoff game but because we have the golden boy its okay SMH alrigh bye bye

• Like 2