• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If they don't care, why should we?

ATL_BALLER

I turned my wife into a hawks fan last year and when I talk about not watching a game she scolds me. We missed one game the NO blowout and that was only because she didn't know it was a midday sunday game, now she checks for the midday game.

This is the first season that I've really felt disheartened and that includes the Ryder years. I could at least looked forward to the draft then.

:roulette:

Why am I a Hawk fan? Because they're my team, that's why. Good or bad, win or lose, the

Hawks are my team. Why should I change?

I have a 7 year old grandson who has been watching the Hawks this season. He has become

a Hawks fan - - So, we're not running out of die hard Hawk fans. "Papaw, we're going to win

this one tonight!" Heck, how can I help rooting for the Hawks.

This Hawk group of players have not been playing as a team. Rather, a group of individuals

giving individual effort and attention. They are good as individual players but pitiful as a team.

They displayed no heart. This is so sad.

Then came our last game against THE KING and his court of all stars. They made our starters

look bad. Hawks had some great individual efforts (Josh S. for example) but, as a team they

were just terrrible and it showed.

But wait! What is this? Our worthy opponent kept their starters on the floor and the Hawks

benched every starter and left them on the floor for the entire 4th quarter. Hawks bench

played as a team. They gave a team effort. They showed more heart than this Hawks fan

had observed in many a day. And, it worked!

The bench said to the starters: "This is the way it's done. Teams win ball games. We care.

If you starters, who are all supposed to be better than the bench players, could quit being

so self centered and play team basketball, this could be the results."

Can they respond correctly? Yep, they can. Will they? We will have to wait and see.

:thankyou:

• Like 1

• Premium Member

:roulette:

Why am I a Hawk fan? Because they're my team, that's why. Good or bad, win or lose, the

Hawks are my team. Why should I change?

I have a 7 year old grandson who has been watching the Hawks this season. He has become

a Hawks fan - - So, we're not running out of die hard Hawk fans. "Papaw, we're going to win

this one tonight!" Heck, how can I help rooting for the Hawks.

This Hawk group of players have not been playing as a team. Rather, a group of individuals

giving individual effort and attention. They are good as individual players but pitiful as a team.

They displayed no heart. This is so sad.

Then came our last game against THE KING and his court of all stars. They made our starters

look bad. Hawks had some great individual efforts (Josh S. for example) but, as a team they

were just terrrible and it showed.

But wait! What is this? Our worthy opponent kept their starters on the floor and the Hawks

benched every starter and left them on the floor for the entire 4th quarter. Hawks bench

played as a team. They gave a team effort. They showed more heart than this Hawks fan

had observed in many a day. And, it worked!

The bench said to the starters: "This is the way it's done. Teams win ball games. We care.

If you starters, who are all supposed to be better than the bench players, could quit being

so self centered and play team basketball, this could be the results."

Can they respond correctly? Yep, they can. Will they? We will have to wait and see.

:thankyou:

QFT

• Premium Member

The team has taken on the nonchalant attitude of it's best player and head coach. Compare the intensity and drive of D. Rose and Thibs to Joe and Drew. Not even close.

Edited by NineOhTheRino