Help! We Could Have Horrible Cheerleaders

frankthetank966

maybe i've been single too long, but i think most of them look alright. :idhitit: lol

I'm right there with ya. I would consider the vast majority of those women to range from being just pretty to being extremely attractive. I'm not super judgmental about looks though, as I'm hardly Brad Pitt myself. I can find beauty in a lot of different places just by opening my eyes and mind and really looking.

• Like 3

• Moderators

I'm right there with ya. I would consider the vast majority of those women to range from being just pretty to being extremely attractive. I'm not super judgmental about looks though, as I'm hardly Brad Pitt myself. I can find beauty in a lot of different places just by opening my eyes and mind and really looking.

Different standards for "would she look pretty if we were on MARTA together?" and "how does she rank among NBA cheerleaders?"

• Like 1

• Premium Member

True. There's not really an 'unattractive' one in the bunch to me. :scratchhead:

• Premium Member

internet people have very high standards.

internet people have very high standards.

Apparently! Sheesh, I assumed I must have been in here amongst a group of Greek gods who can get a Kardashian sister at will given all the people turning up their noses at these cheerleader hopefuls. :)

Heh, I like the new nick too. Not5Not6Not7, good stuff. :taunt:

Apparently! Sheesh, I assumed I must have been in here amongst a group of Greek gods who can get a Kardashian sister at will given all the people turning up their noses at these cheerleader hopefuls. :)

Heh, I like the new nick too. Not5Not6Not7, good stuff. :taunt:

on that note... most of those cheerleader candidates are better looking than the Kardashian that Lamar Odom caught. ;)

on that note... most of those cheerleader candidates are better looking than the Kardashian that Lamar Odom caught. ;)

Oh, I didn't even realize that Odom was dating a Kardashian. My personal preference is Kim Kardashian, who Kris Humphries landed. Talk about homina homina, yowzahs! She's a true beauty, and they're actually engaged to be married and are planning a family together, which is always cool to see.

Kim-Kardashian_2.jpg

• Moderators

i'm not familiar with Kate Upton... but

She has been on a lot of SI links the last few months.

Kate-Upton.jpg

Kate teaching the Dougie at an NBA game:

There are tons more videos and pictures if you google.

• Moderators

ah... anyone that "dougies" gets an automatic fail for me. lol she's not too bad though...

You'll probably like the Sports Illustrated swimsuit and/or lingerie videos more. I wasn't going to post those on here but they are easily available. IMO, she easily destroys the Kardashian clan (who aren't known really for anything other than their looks as it is).