• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interesting Movie Projects

AHF

• Moderators

I just saw that Ridley Scott (who made Alien and Blade Runner) will be returning to the scifi genre and his roots there for the first time since those iconic films and is currently producing a movie in the Alien universe called Prometheus and has agreed to produce and direct a new Blade Runner movie. I checked out the casting for Prometheus and there were some legit actors and big names like star Noomi Rapace (rising actress with a background in dramatic projects) and supporting cast like Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender (from Inglorious Bastards and this summer's X-men movie (Magneto) and was impressive in both roles).

I am very intrigued by both of these projects since I loved the first two Alien movies (Scott only was involved in the original movie) and Bladerunner. You might know other films by Scott like Thelma & Louise, Gladiator, Black Hawk Down, American Gangster, etc.

Any thoughts on this or other interesting upcoming movie projects?

I'm looking forward to the new John Gotti movie.

John Travolta is Gatti

Al Pacino and Joe Pesci play two of his close aquaintances. Kelley Preston and Lindsey Lohan are also in it. (If Lohan can stay out of jail). This could quite possible be the most disfuntional cast in history as far as personal lives go.

Loham is a coke head while Preston and Travolta are scientology heads. I still think Travolta is a heck of an actor even though I think he is moron in terms of his peronal life. I love some Pacino and Pesci though.

I'm hearing Pesci may have pulled out now since they changed directors. That would be real unfortuante if true. At 68, I liked to see him another mafia movie before his is too old. He was supposed to play Gotti's enforcer.

I'm also looking foward to The 3 Stooges just for some throw back comedy.

Edited by coachx