• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why not put McGrady in game?

willthepureshooter

I totally agree. I thought it was weird that we didn't go with T-Mac. He and Ivan basically got us back into the game. And then Ivan fouls out, why not go with T-Mac there? We needed scoring in OT in a bad way and T-Mac definitely could have provided that. I hope he wasn't sitting due to his knee.

And damn Joe! Gotta make some freaking shots. Where was the floater when he took Battier off the dribble? Instead we get a blocked shot, another OT, and a loss. This game was frustrating as hell!

• Like 1

McGrady was out of gas late. Plus there's 3 games in a row.

His knees are blown out and hes old as hell.

Yep and we have 2 more games in a row right after this so we're going to need him. Not that it matters since we don't appear to care whether or not we win or lose.

• Like 1

And damn Joe! Gotta make some freaking shots. Where was the floater when he took Battier off the dribble? Instead we get a blocked shot, another OT, and a loss. This game was frustrating as hell!

Joe can't make a shot when it matters if it's not against the T-Wolves, Kings or Bobcats. I thought the game was amusing.

I just looked at our schedule and it looks like it gets better by late January. We have 5 back to backs after January 21st and 1 back to back to back. We were hit hard early with the schedule (9 games in 12 days). I think we might be alright if we can make it through January with a decent record (like 14-8). We should be able to win another 10 games this month.