• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Darius Songaila

Thoughts on Hawks signing him if we don't get K-Mart? He is currently playing in Turkey and seeking a buyout. Played last meaningful minutes in NO, averaged 18 mpg/7 ppg/3.1rpg. He is a tough, active player last I saw him play.

I'm from Lithuania, so... I can say something about him. Firstly, he is already free agent. He has deadly mid-range jumper, you just need to use that. He would be great pick&pop player from the bench. He has no vertical jump but he can play some D. In Europe he can play both 4 and 5 positions but with NBA game style he can play productive minutes just at PF.

• Like 1

He's a decent player who hustles but I don't see how he'd help our front court issues out. Hell if we're making a move and we can't get K-Mart I'd rather offer all the money we have left to offer to Shaq and see if he'll come help us out because we're missing a TON of easy baskets on plays where Collins or Zaza are incapable of finishing easy looks that they are getting set up for time and time again.

He's a decent player who hustles but I don't see how he'd help our front court issues out. Hell if we're making a move and we can't get K-Mart I'd rather offer all the money we have left to offer to Shaq and see if he'll come help us out because we're missing a TON of easy baskets on plays where Collins or Zaza are incapable of finishing easy looks that they are getting set up for time and time again.

Did you see Shaq at the end of last season? Shaq won't last season.

Did you see Shaq at the end of last season? Shaq won't last season.

Did you see Jason Collins tonight? He's pretty much hot garbage against anyone other than Dwight and seeing him play right now I even doubt he could guard Dwight. I'm really not all that serious about signing Shaq but I'd have to imagine he could play 10-15 minutes a game and outperform Collins at least on the glass and in scoring.

• Like 1