• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone going to Tool on Feb 5?

frosgrim

Tool are awesome to see in concert and I'd encourage anyone who is a fan to go see them when they have an opportunity.

Personally I'd rather see Tool back in the studio recording a new album though!

+1

A new album from them would be awesome. I have to wonder if this is a farewell tour. In any event, pumped to go see them.

The show last night was great. The only complaint is that ended a little too early for me. It was the last stop on this tour and I have to wonder if that was their last show ever. Maynard sort of hinted at it.

The show last night was great. The only complaint is that ended a little too early for me. It was the last stop on this tour and I have to wonder if that was their last show ever. Maynard sort of hinted at it.

Wow really? I wonder if that means he'll be focusing more on his side projects then? How long did the show last?

Show went about 1:45. Maynard got too drunk to continue, but it was still really good concert.

Just before they closed with Aenema, he said something tot he effect: "last song, last show". That could mean last show and song on the tour, which Atl was the last stop on, or the whole thing. The rest of the band stayed on stage quite a while shaking hands and and throwing stuff to the crowd before leaving.

I thought we were supposed to get a new A Perfect Circle CD sometime soon.