• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Missed layups

Pride1190

This game should have been a win or a nail biter at least if not for all the missed layups. We actually came out with energy and was pretty balanced with our shot selection from the field. Those missed opportunities was really deflating and led to some key Laker buckets. Still can make this trip into a great one though.

Yeah that was brutal to watch.. plus a few stupid decisions like Teague trying to go behind the back on a fast break and have it go out of bounds off his own foot. This would have been a nice win to have, especially with the D playing pretty well.

i almost damn near threw my remote through my Vizio watching that garbage pass!!! Hawks are just so dadgum soft at times...Last night was a game we should have had...I mean Kobe puts up ten and we lose...Craziness...

i almost damn near threw my remote through my Vizio watching that garbage pass!!! Hawks are just so dadgum soft at times...Last night was a game we should have had...I mean Kobe puts up ten and we lose...Craziness...

It looked like a pretty good pass to me when you consider the circumstances. A 6'7 Matt Barnes would've plastered that layup attempt all across the back board. He didn't have much of angle to break his stride and turn to pass the ball. And it would've been even more embarrassing if he passed it off the backboard. Did you see the distance between Teague and his trail man??? It was just a good defensive play on Matt Barnes part. Look at the video again.. Even Nique said it..

It looked like a pretty good pass to me when you consider the circumstances. A 6'7 Matt Barnes would've plastered that layup attempt all across the back board. He didn't have much of angle to break his stride and turn to pass the ball. And it would've been even more embarrassing if he passed it off the backboard. Did you see the distance between Teague and his trail man??? It was just a good defensive play on Matt Barnes part. Look at the video again.. Even Nique said it..

I disagree. Teague could've totally thrown that one down strong, obviously a straight up layup attempt more than likely would've gotten rejected. He also could've hop-stepped, faked, watch Barnes fly by, and then lay it up or pass it off.

He made the wrong decision, plain n' simple.

I disagree. Teague could've totally thrown that one down strong, obviously a straight up layup attempt more than likely would've gotten rejected. He also could've hop-stepped, faked, watch Barnes fly by, and then lay it up or pass it off.

He made the wrong decision, plain n' simple.

?? I don't agree Wacka..

• Premium Member

The missed layups were extremely frustrating. However, I'm glad they actually took the ball inside some. While there were still a lot of jumpers, I would rather see them miss layups than continue to jack up and miss ill-advised jump shots all night long.