• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Time to move on and prepare for the stretch run

It's a diiferent day with the same crap - ASG sucks, Sund sucks, Joe is Overpaid, Al is out, Teague isn't a pure PG, Josh shoots too many jumpers, Marvin is a duck, Zaza is well, our Zaza, T-Mac and Stack are as old as dirt, Damp is Big, JaCo is ready for contact, Pargo and Green are who they are, Kirk has goggles, Vlad better hit those threes and IVAN is scary.

The Hawks have 23 games remaining in the regular season and I'm ready for the games to be played to see where we end up for the playoffs. I will yuck it up in the chat rooms during the games and enjoy myself doing it.

It starts tonight against the new look Washington Wizards - no Nick Young and Javale McGee, but we do get Nene who we faced a few days ago.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

It's a diiferent day with the same crap - ASG sucks, Sund sucks, Joe is Overpaid, Al is out, Teague isn't a pure PG, Josh shoots too many jumpers, Marvin is a duck, Zaza is well, our Zaza, T-Mac and Stack are as old as dirt, Damp is Big, JaCo is ready for contact, Pargo and Green are who they are, Kirk has goggles, Vlad better hit those threes and IVAN is scary.

The Hawks have 23 games remaining in the regular season and I'm ready for the games to be played to see where we end up for the playoffs. I will yuck it up in the chat rooms during the games and enjoy myself doing it.

It starts tonight against the new look Washington Wizards - no Nick Young and Javale McGee, but we do get Nene who we faced a few days ago.

Look at my signature. LOL......................................

A healthy Hawks team is scary. Only Chicago with a healthy Rose scares me. since we made no moves, I'm looking for Al to get back. If we had made moves (for the future), I would have sat Al til next year.

With a healthy Al, we are trill. We have seen the bench dominate other second strings, we see Josh in Beast Mode (since the snub), we saw in Denver what Joe is capable of.

This is the best Hawk team we have seen since Mookie and the gang.

With all our flaws, only Chicago is in the way if we are healthy and motivated.