• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pacers Packing Tinsley and Croshere for KA

jaywalker72

RealGM has on it's front page that two sources state that the Pacers and Celtics are discussing the aforemention deal.

It's amazing that just a few months ago, the Hawks were getting ripped for not drafting Tinsley, despite their doubts about his not coming in for a workout and other various reports of attitude issues.

Now, it seems that the Pacers are willing to ship out the young guard, especially if it meant getting rid of Austin Croshere's contract. The article also source also mentions that the Pacers question Tinsley's immaturity.

I would still take Jason Terry as our PG over Tinsley, and if everything that is being said about Dickau is true, I might like him better also.

However, the Celtics with Tinsley running the point, could get better....as long as they don't need him to shoot...

• Premium Member

Just call me Thomas.

Anywho, that deal has no substance for the Pacers. Zeke wants Croshere out but not that badly.

More believable would have been something like:

Croshere/Tinsley to Pacers for KA/Brown/ and Delk.

Sorry but Anderson is too old and injury prone. But if Memory serves me correctly, the one thing that this trade does do is put Indy in a position financially to resign Oneal to the Max. Anderson is in the last yr of his contract and there will be lots of suitors for Oneal's services.

Yeah. I can see the long term planning by Walsh and Zeke.

Maybe they did get Delk out of the deal too.