• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We need Zaza tonight.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Washington got bigs and they have guards that like to penetrate. Tonight will be a fight.We have to deal with Nene, Seraphin, Vessley... Those guys will make this game tough. I don't know about Blatche... I think he's back in the doghouse.We also know that Wall and Crawford will be working to penetrate everytime they get the ball. IF Zaza is still out, we might have to call on Damp?Is Damp in the doghouse or what?

Washington got bigs and they have guards that like to penetrate. Tonight will be a fight.We have to deal with Nene, Seraphin, Vessley... Those guys will make this game tough. I don't know about Blatche... I think he's back in the doghouse.We also know that Wall and Crawford will be working to penetrate everytime they get the ball. IF Zaza is still out, we might have to call on Damp?Is Damp in the doghouse or what?

We have begun this most crucial stretch of this season. With 6 games in these 8 days brings upon us an opportunity to define this season. Coach Drew and staff is in charge of managing this journey. I believe he needs to play only the healthy guys and allow the ailing ones to heal. The risk in this is losing games we may win. Well trusting the healthy one's will strengthen us in the long run (playoffs). These pro's gotta grind it out and especially make ways to win against the "under .500 teams. If Zaza is not ready, Damp and Twin gotta step up,