• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The one thing that irks me about our bench.

Supporter

ok ok ok, I know it's positivitey day and all that but I had to get this off my chest. Remember last year during fourth quarters down the stretch the bench would go absolutely nuts when somebody hit a shot or if there was a huge dunk or anything! This year we have had some pretty exciting games but I hardly see any emotion out of our bench guys. I mean Josh is the only one doing anything out there and I'm getting tired of him being the only one waving a towel or jumping up or raising a fist. None of our other bench guys show any emotion. It might be because they are really old and their knees are tired (or extremely fat as in jaco's case) but I just don't get why they can't atleast stand up or something. Maybe I'm watching too many college games or something but I feel like our bench guys need to be showing support when they are not out there.

Its funny, I ask for more emotion from Joe even though his game has really ramped up of late (you could tell he was upset with himself for missing the close jumper at the end of OT #1 I think) and you ask for the same even though this has been as productive a bench as the Hawks have had in years. I'm not trying to start anything. Just thought it was interesting.