• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BOSTON @ ATLANTA

hawkrule152

Never felt electricitu like that before. When ZaZa head-butted KG the roof was literally blown off the building.

Hell yeah i was at that game too.. Most hyped up crowd I have ever been in including falcons and braves playoffs..LehhhGooo!

"Most experts say - -"Check out the various sports sights and listen to their sports writers. Celtics arefavored to win - - But, they are not favored to sweep the series in four. Somenational writers have it all the way from 4-1 to 4-3.I personally believe that, if our shots are falling, as they have been recently, wecan and will win this first round matchup. Hawks have home court advantage becausewe have a better regular season record than the Celtics. Zaza is day to day, therefore he may not be out for the entire series. Horford doesn'thave his strength back yet and is not playoff ready. Missing our two top centers, yet wepress on toward the goal. We all know what Zaza has brought this season and realize howmuch he will be missed. Yet, when Horford went down, we kept winning. When Zaza wentdown, we kept winning. These same "experts" allowed as how this year's Hawk team would not make the playoffs.And, that was before Horford went down for the season. As wise as all these men are, theydon't know everything. They are the same ones who said Hawks would exit early last yearwhen we made the playoffs. We won round one, despite their dark ourlook for us. Lets doit again. The Celtics biggest weapons? Fear and intimidation followed closely by crying to the refs.Watch for all the above, early and often.GO HAWKS!!!

TMAC is the Xfactor. Dude looks spry. His legs should be pretty fresh.

Wow, I literally posted this in another thread a moment ago! Definitely agree on this one, and I hope he delivers. Edited by Bahamut