• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's my fault we lost

arhawkfan

I came to my pc when we got down big in the 4th. Made our comeback while I was here.Then I got up to fill up the water glass before OT and watched from in front of the tv. Poor decision making on my part. Low BBWATCHINGIQ

I know hard to get out of a swimming pool when ur daughter keeps saying swim wit me daddy.

Yeah - family first - just as the overtime started my phone rang and it was my son (Soph at LSU)...I thought "man" now I'm gonna have to talk to him, watch the game, and post in the chatroom. Fathers have it tough.

Yeah - family first - just as the overtime started my phone rang and it was my son (Soph at LSU)...I thought "man" now I'm gonna have to talk to him, watch the game, and post in the chatroom. Fathers have it tough.

Maybe this year for Father's Day you ask your son to get you a DVR so that you can record the game and pause it when needed! I was in school tonight and came home during break to watch 20 minutes of the game, then headed back, took my midterm and raced back home to watch the game and fast forward through the crap and saw it end right around the same time the game actually ended.