• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's not about money with ASG

NineOhTheRino

The underlined and bolded part is what people are missing. If you look at the great teams out there...hell, just look at the rest of the NBA...changes get made. People are afraid of change for the sake of change, but that's just a poor way to put it. It's chemistry and you have to keep adding ingredients and changing the recipe until you get the right results.

People think I'm all about blowing up the team and the lottery... They also think I'm all about paying maximum dollar for a coach and trading everything JUST to get one superstar. The truth is, when you are stuck or even THINK that your team might be stuck, you have to do SOMETHING.

It's not really about throwing shit at the wall hoping something will stick. You have to stay active with your core, your coach, and even your management until you find the right mix. It doesn't always happen in that order, but you can't keep throwing out the status quo and suddenly expect dramatic results.

Chicago is going to come back with Rose and a mission. Miami is going to tweak their roster and come back with a new coach. Philly and Indiana are going to come back hungry and on a mission. These teams are not going to sit back and continue to throw the same product on the court. They're going to refine what they have until it becomes apparent that what they have isn't enough.

Folks, that's what winning is about. I'm not concerned about injuries. I don't care that LD did a good job. I don't care that Jeff Teague showed improvement. If you build a team based upon moral victories and incremental improvement, then you are going to trap yourself in mediocrity.

Just like the team itself, the ownership doesn't make adjustments.

Season ticket renewals this off-season should be interesting...