• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's Ironic...

Weez

How you can almost hear the crickets on this board (granted, it was a Friday night) after a W (preseason) and yet when we lost to the very same team (WAS) about a week ago many here began hailing that the sky was falling and shyt like that.

Where was Hayes' big game? Looks like JT and SAR are find their way...

I was at the game, and from where I was sitting, it didn't seem like they had as many turnovers as the boxscore showed. I did notice Diaw's traveling call, and there was one where his heel was out of bounds when he caught a pass, but other than that, it didn't seem that bad. I think some of the TOs may have been SAR throwing a pass to someone and them not catching the pass well, because they would give it to the passer.

Also, I suggest that if you can, go to a few games. This was my second Hawks game (seeing as I've only been in Atlanta for a short while, and only limited visits before), and it was a great experience. Before the game, they did so many things for the fans. They had Glove and Vaughn signing free pennants for fans, they had Diaw at the gate handing out flyers for the game to people and taking pictures, and the dance team was out taking pictures. I also went down to the court pre-game and got 7 of the 14 players' autographs that actually go to the games (got another picture with Dickau too). They're very personable and willing to take time for the fans. I hope to get the rest of the team at the FanFest on Sunday. Just don't miss out on the opportunity to be a part of this organization. They may not be the best, but they definitely try hard to please the fans in any way they can.