• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yardbarker: Kevin Garnett Says He's Fueled by 'Owners Who Talk Too Much,' Likely Taking Jab at Hawks Owner (Video)

Hawksquawk

• Moderators

He didn't "get a pass" when he was talking trash from the cheap seats while the Mavs were spinning their wheels in the first rounds. Fans said STFU then. They say "meh" now. #life.

LOL.....its obvious that you cannot justify your reasoning, so I will leave it alone.

#goodidea~lw3

• Moderators

Guys like MJ and Garnett feed off of this stuff. I would call out Cuban on it, but I would still be delighted to have Cuban as an owner. Gearon has soured on me as an owner and so this certainly doesn't endear him to me any more.

I would be hard pressed to have to decide which team I hate the most, Miami or Boston, but at least somebody finally shut Garnett's trap, and for that I am grateful. Now I hope OKC can get rid of Miami ASAP.Poll: (not really) Who is the biggest jerk in basketball currently?(a) Kevin Garnett(b) Lebron James

This should have choices of 1(a) or 1(b). Honestly, I hate both of them. The Celtics are my most hated team since I've been a fan of the Hawks. At the same time, I don't want Lebron to ever win a ring. lol. KG gets fueled over what our owner said...haha please, if you need an owner to pump you up then it's time to retire. Oh by the way, how's that workin out for you now KG. I know old guys, they foul a lot, they play YMCA ball. How's that workin out for you now KG? Huh? Big mouth punk....lol. I get too worked up over this but I actually taped the end of the Celts elimination game, like the last 2 minutes. Just wanted to see what the reaction would be. As I expected, Rondo quickly left to the lockers before the game ended and was tryin to throw a towel on the camera (punk). KG left pretty quickly which I expected. Ray Allen was the guy with some class that hung around to congrat the Heat. Well, Doc also but we know he's a classy guy so that didn't surprise me. Pierce was saying congrats to Lebron which did actually surprise me a bit cause he's a bia. Anyhoo, I'm hoping and thinkin OKC in 6. Just as long as the Celts and Heat don't win, fine by me.