• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

UGA Season Tix at discount

coachx

I'm hoping the mods let this slide since there are tons of DAWG fans and this is such a good discount for them.

I'm selling 2 of my 4 UGA season tix for 2012. All season tix are currently sold out, through UGA, accept for a few random individual seats where you would have to sit alone.

For those that do not know how the UGA season tix process works then please click on this link:

http://www.thegeorgi...all/seating.php

You see how each section has its own per seat minimum donation. The minimum donation is only for current season ticket holders to retain rights to their current seats. After you give the donation to retain your seat rights you then have to buy the tickets at $40 per game (7 home games). However, if you are trying to buy season tickets for the 1st time there is no guarantee that you get season tickets with a minimum dontion. In 2007 it took of a $10,000 donation to get season tix. In 2008 it went down to $1,509.

My seats for sale are Sec 303 / Row 3 / Seats 17-18.

Link for seating diagram of Sanford Stadium. These are sideline seats on the 10 yard line. http://www.thegeorgi...all/seating.php

I have $1,060 in these 2 seats. ($250 minimum donation per seat + $280 per seat price = $530 per seat)

I'm selling 6 of the 7 home games for $699. That is a discount of $361 to miss only 1 game. The 1 game you miss is the Tennessee home game. I take my wife, dad, and father & law to 1 home game a year for good ole' family bonding.

If your interested send me a PM.

I live in Winder and frequently travel the Atlanta - Athens - Gainesville triangle if you want a face to face transaction. I also get a to the NE Ga. mountains around once a month. I have dealt with several members of hawsquawk with ticket transactions who can vouge for my honesty.

Edited by coachx

I just wanted to make it clear that these tix are already paid for. The cut off for season ticket contributions was back in February and all new season ticket holders and seat changes were officially annouced last week. I did not want anyone to get the impression I'm trying to order new tickets that are not already paid for b/c that ship sailed a long time ago.I should have the tickets in the mail by the last week of July to 1st week of August.

Edited by coachx

Came down $50 more.

Sec 303 / Row 3 / Seats 17-18.

Link for seating diagram of Sanford Stadium. These are sideline seats on the 10 yard line. http://www.thegeorgi...all/seating.php

I have $1,060 in these 2 seats. ($250 minimum donation per seat + $280 per seat price = $530 per seat)

I'm selling 6 of the 7 home games for $649. That is a discount of $411 to miss only 1 game. The 1 game you miss is the Tennessee home game.

This includes the following games: (Buffalo, FAU, Vandy, Ole Miss, Ga. Southern, Georgia Tech)

Option 2:

2 tix to 5 home games for $500.

Games include (Buffalo, FAU, Ga. Southern, Georgia Tech)

You then pick between the Vanderbilt and Ole Miss games.

Edited by coachx