• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I’m in love with a prospect

Spud2nique

He’s gonna land between 5-10. Lions 🦁? Falcons? The last prospect I wanted this badly was Ndamukong Suh and the Lions 🦁 actually got him. 

JALEN CARTER

He’s got IT. He reminds me of a dude ready for the NFL game in the spirit of Warren Sapp dude will fall a bit but a top 2 player in this draft in my opinion.

Second choice for lions 🦁 

DEVON WITHERSPOON- Dude was just born to play. He’s another dude that got IT! Lions 🦁? Falcons?

What do y’all think? 

@Gray Mule @jy23 @JayBirdHawk @Diesel@macdaddy

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Thanks 1

Jalen is the best player in this draft in my humble opinion. At his peak there isn’t anyone that I’ve ever seen be able to actually do something with him. He gets where he wants when he wants. I couldn’t care less about how he looked in “drills” when I watched him dominate on the field for 3 years. He was involved in an accident that saw him lose a friend bc of it. I’m sure his mind was all over the place at that time but he’s a bonafide monster on the field. I would love if he fell to us but I doubt it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Either player would be great for the Lions or the Falcons.

Tonight we find out!

:smug:

Agreed both rugged NFL bodies and gsme. 

If you hear Jalen Carter or Devon Witherspoon to 🦁 or Falcons it’s a tone setting player for the defense that they are drafting.

Wow. What a draft. Very weird draft. Been watching for around 40 years and I don’t remember any being so unpredictable and breaking mocks like this one.

Both the Lions and Falcons had a shot at Jalen Carter and both passed. Philly got him and his running mate Nolan Smith late. Ugh. Plus they had Jordan Davis and got him as a value pick in the teens. Dang.

All the players were shuffling out of the mock orders in this one, not staying true to form.