• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Math...

Diesel

• Premium Member

JJ makes 19.75 Million this year.

IF Brooklyn resigns DW.. that's 5 yrs 107 Million starting at 17.78 Million.

GW = 8.7

JF = 4.25

AM = 4.0

JP = 3.5

BL = 4.39

MB = 1.16

JW = .7

All together, that's 44.5 Million.

SO the trade would be JJ for JF, AM, and JP...

Brooklyn would take on 8 million dollars from Joe's Salary.

They would then sit at 52.5 Million dollars

With the Cap resting at 58 Million dollars.

A trade of BL/MB and the 5.5 Million that they have left over = 11.75 to give to a FA...

The interesting thing is could they move BL, MB, GW, and a Pick for D-12?

I don't think FAs can be sent with other players.

I'm putting my money on the Lakers to get Howard. They did have a deal in place that would have sent Bynum over, before Dwight decided to opt-in next season, and now they're talking again.That would be fine by me, BTW. It'll be nice to no longer have to hear about all the Dwight-related drama, and once that piece falls into place, the rest will probably fall like dominoes.

What if a team throws a huge offer sheet at Lopez, his salry is going to go up or the Nets wont match and let him walk. I would have to imagine a Lopez s & t for Joe is what Ferry wants. I also imagine King thinks Lopez is his main trade chip to get Dwight. Lopez feet are a huge risk for ma long term deal but this is the nba and he is a 7 footer so somebody will.

Edited by NJHAWK

I'm putting my money on the Lakers to get Howard. They did have a deal in place that would have sent Bynum over, before Dwight decided to opt-in next season, and now they're talking again.That would be fine by me, BTW. It'll be nice to no longer have to hear about all the Dwight-related drama, and once that piece falls into place, the rest will probably fall like dominoes.

I think the Lakers are going to get Joe.

• Premium Member

What if a team throws a huge offer sheet at Lopez, his salry is going to go up or the Nets wont match and let him walk. I would have to imagine a Lopez s & t for Joe is what Ferry wants. I also imagine King thinks Lopez is his main trade chip to get Dwight. Lopez feet are a huge risk for ma long term deal but this is the nba and he is a 7 footer so somebody will.

Lopez is not a free agent... ?? He has a QO.Unless it was previously waived?