• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I realize Orlando is getting tired of Howard drama but they would really only be getting Lopez + picks to build

ATLscrubLove

The proposed trade between Orlando and Brooklyn would give Orlando Lopez, 3-4 1st rounders, SHELDEN ( srub ) Williams, Luke ( bench warmer ) Walton, and Damian James. I mean I realize thats where Dwight wants to go but Orlando needs to do what's best for them right now, they have to remember Dwight is screwing them over. I just don't see how this deal is the best, but according to sources the Hawks haven't offered Horford yet so maybe Ferry is hard balling until there is almost a deal set. Then he throws Horford out there ( assuming Howard would sign extension ).But it looks like the deal is pretty close to finalization there are talks of Magic getting ready to examine Lopez's foot, likewise Nets are doing the same with Howard's back. Which doesn't mean it's over for the Hawks just yet, but they better step up the offer if they still wanna land Howard. Below is the link to info on doctor examinations.http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

• Moderators

If I was Lopez I would tell NJ to go pound sand. No way I would want to join Orlando right now. NJ could resign me or I am talking to the Pacers, Portland and other teams in FA.

• Moderators

hey david stern still has to aprove of this trade look what happend to la lakers and chriss paul

The difference is that Stern nixed the Paul/LAL trade not as the Commish but in the position of team owner. That has worked out to be a nice decision for NO, IMO. I don't see how Stern could possibly nix this trade unless it violates the CBA.

i think the majic on crack weed and beer and some halusugen beacause no other gm would make this trade

Youre grammar is T-1 bro. Couldnt even spell Magic... Mine is too aparently I just used the wrong *your lol

• Moderators

it is in viloation of the cba the nets can sign gerild wallce

How? They traded for him last year and had Bird rights on him so they could have signed him for any amount.