• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks summer league stats so far

Admin

Benson has at the very least earned him an invite to training camp, and quite honestly, they should consider dumping Johan Petro to keep him. I also would keep Benson over signing some slug like Darko Milicic.

One thousand times this!!!! I don't see what the hype over Darko is. I think it would be best to have Zaza start at C, with Benson as the backup. If Ivan is the backup 4, there's the defensive help. Clearly, defense is a secondary priority to scoring, based on the bench signings we've made thus far.

One thousand times this!!!! I don't see what the hype over Darko is. I think it would be best to have Zaza start at C, with Benson as the backup. If Ivan is the backup 4, there's the defensive help. Clearly, defense is a secondary priority to scoring, based on the bench signings we've made thus far.

Darko is 7 foot, and that is all some fans can see. The days of the dominant 7 footer have long gone. The NBA today does not have any David Robinsons, Patrick Ewings, or Shaquille O'Neals in their prime. The closest thing to Dikembe Mutombo is Tyson Chandler, who is probably the best 7 footer in the NBA. The best centers in the game today are mostly in th 6'10" to 6'11" range. Dwight Howard, DeMarcus Cousins, Al Horford, and Greg Monroe are probably your best centers in the game going forward.