• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What do you guys think about Ike Diogu?

Robdawg

I'm watching the US basketball game right now and even though it's the first quarter this guy is going all out for Nigeria right now. They said he was a free agent on tv so what do you guys think? He looks impressive but I know very little about him.

• Moderators

What do I think of Ike? Honestly, I try not to think of him! Just too inefficient for my tastes, never stood out doing anything consistently, and definitely a 4. He's had his run in the NBA, not much more upside to squeeze out of him.

Besides, somebody's gotta score on that Nigeria team!

What's turrible is I was thinking about a "What do you guys think about Yi Jianlian?" thread the other day but thankfully thought better of it. Since his first couple of games, he's coming back down to the Yi we all knew here.

~lw3

What do I think of Ike? Honestly, I try not to think of him! Just too inefficient for my tastes, never stood out doing anything consistently, and definitely a 4. He's had his run in the NBA, not much more upside to squeeze out of him.

Besides, somebody's gotta score on that Nigeria team!

What's turrible is I was thinking about a "What do you guys think about Yi Jianlian?" thread the other day but thankfully thought better of it. Since his first couple of games, he's coming back down to the Yi we all knew here.

~lw3

I never really heard of him so I guess I didn't know better lol. I mean the US has the best team in the tournament and he was showing up for a little while.